Gibson Brands Forums

Woman Bites Off Coworker's...

Californiaman

Florida Woman Bites Off Coworker's Fingertip During Fight

NAPLES, Fla.-- An East Naples woman bit off the tip of another woman's ring finger during a fight over an alleged affair.

Collier County Sheriff's deputies say 43-year-old Clodia Coicour was charged with aggravated battery after the Monday night incident outside the Walmart where both women work.

The victim told deputies she was walking to her car after her shift ended when Coicour doused her with pepper spray. That's when the two women started fighting.

Coicour told deputies she heard a rumor that the other woman was having an affair with her husband, who also works at Walmart.

Walmart is about the bottom of the barrel. I HATE Walmart, I hate what they are about, I hate what they have contributed to our country, I hate thier business ethics, and I hate thier morality.

K..I feel better now.

Lol..when it comes to infidelity, all bets are off. Kinda hard to judge anyones actions or what they deserve at that point.

But now that I think about it, when it comes to skanks, Walmart problably would be a great place to go. Talk about variety and value, some have jobs, and if you want one with no job at all, you could find that too.

Archived