Gibson Brands Forums

40th edition guitars

stephie

Do you want a guitar that was manufactured the year your husband was born? Ebay is your friend.

Do you want a 40th anniversary model? Ebay is your friend.

Do you want a limited edition Gibson celebrating the year your husband was born? Not likely.

Not really clear on what you are looking for... I would suggest finding out which model Gibson is your husbands favorite, then try to find that model manufactured the year he was born. Ebay or Graig's list or vintage guitar stores would be the place to find one. Try www.gbase.com You can punch in the model and year guitar you are looking for and a whole bunch will pop up. Good luck.

Do you want a guitar that was manufactured the year your husband was born? Ebay is your friend.

Do you want a 40th anniversary model? Ebay is your friend.

Do you want a limited edition Gibson celebrating the year your husband was born? Not likely.

Not really clear on what you are looking for... I would suggest finding out which model Gibson is your husbands favorite, then try to find that model manufactured that year. Ebay or Graig's list or vintage guitar stores would be the place to find one. Try www.gbase.com You can punch in the model and year guitar you are looking for and a whole bunch will pop up. Good luck.

Dave, you got a 71 SG, surely you would donate it to such a cause [flapper]

Seriously though, eBay is your friend, search for 1971 guitar, surely one or two will pop up. Some nice early 70s SG Specials I saw on the bay a little while ago, right around two grand which isn't bad at all. I want me one too

Dave, you got a 71 SG, surely you would donate it to such a cause [flapper]

Seriously though, eBay is your friend, search for 1971 guitar, surely one or two will pop up. Some nice early 70s SG Specials I saw on the bay a little while ago, right around two grand which isn't bad at all. I want me one too

$10,000 and it's yours... Free fully insured shipping any where in the world... [biggrin]

DSC01768.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any 40th edition guitars coming out this year? My husband is having his 40th birthday this year and he'd like a guitar that is the same age as him can anyone help me?

Yamaha SBG 3000

Archived