Gibson Brands Forums

The Musician's Coalition Alliance

FLICKOFLASH

Interesting..............I'm on enough forums though, each one is important in some aspect for my music..................

Totally understand but for those who may want to look think we have a huge vast spectrum from guitar,pedals and amp building to Jam Traxx

Well, I've only been on MLP maybe 3 times. I clicked this link to see what TMCA was all about and saw a banner advising me to check the FAQs. I tried that out, but it seems there were only a few posts carrying over old baggage from MLP. That naturally went over my head, so I still have no idea what this new forum is about :-k

If I can add something Flick...

IMO, there are just too many sub forums..... I think maybe try and generalize the forums at first (like the GearPage)... It will keep your new members in the same area so that they can interact. As the membership grows, and as the amount of different topics increase, then maybe add more sub forums to filter pertinent subject matter to different areas of the site.

• 1 month later...

IMO, there are just too many sub forums..... I think maybe try and generalize the forums at first (like the GearPage)... It will keep your new members in the same area so that they can interact. As the membership grows, and as the amount of different topics increase, then maybe add more sub forums to filter pertinent subject matter to different areas of the site.

Well said, just what I was thinking [thumbup]

Archived