Gibson Brands Forums

Nathan

Jeff-7

Haha my parents will be probably in the moving process so I'm gonna be crashing with a friend. Great lineup if you ask me, I'm pissed they had a secret sale for 60 dollars for a three day pass and nobody told me :(

Foo Fighters, My Morning Jacket, DFA1979, etc. Sooooo good I blew up my facebook with all of this stuff my friends got pissed [biggrin]

Haha my parents will be probably in the moving process so I'm gonna be crashing with a friend. Great lineup if you ask me, I'm pissed they had a secret sale for 60 dollars for a three day pass and nobody told me :(

Foo Fighters, My Morning Jacket, DFA1979, etc. Sooooo good I blew up my facebook with all of this stuff my friends got pissed [biggrin]

I know right? I got a facebook message from Lolla telling me the secret sale was over, I was at work while it was going on. City and Colour is playing as well as the Kills (and you get to go look at Grace Potter too)! The one I won't allow myself to miss will be A Perfect Circle though. I missed the Lollapalooza with Tool which I'm still kicking myself over.

Archived