Gibson Brands Forums

Just got word that ONLY 3 DAYS OF VOTING!!

WahKeen

Bump.

Jaqueen, I hope that when you take the stage, it is a good thing for all of us. Your music literally rocks, and I think it is something that we all need to see in the context that it will be presented.

I will also request rather than a wet kiss, we might be able to see videa or at least hear some audio of the performance, perhaps with a link to the complete concert so we can see it in context.

It is something that may do this site some good. And we deserve it.

From the website:

We would like to take this time to Congratulate Kyra Goldman for being the Battle of The Bands Contest WINNER!

Kyra will be playing on the mainstage at this years Illumination Festival on Friday, June 10th 2011. Jars of Clay will be the headlining act for the show. Visit www.illuminationfestival.com for ticket information and details.

Not sure if this is the same thing.

If it is, I think it was rigged.

[thumbdn]

Thats the one girl that was neck and neck the whole time guess she came on strong in the end, Sorry Joaquin didn't win it but this girls voice is strong and she does all original music so at least someone good won. It really was all about friends votes rather than talent so somebody lame could have won it also.

There is no shame in losing to that woman. She is extremely talented and has a vioce like a bird.

Quite the opposite, to be in a contest with such fine competition is an honor and a compliment to our man here on the forums. I'm proud of you Joaquin.

You didn't take first, but you have definitely won as far as I am concerned.

Please take a bow for us.

And I think we should all congratulate her as well. She won over a huge talent.

Archived