Gibson Brands Forums

Amplitube 3 - FREE

mcmurray

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?MainPage.php

Just a heads up, Amplitube 3 has been released as a free download. I've been playing with it for a couple of days and am quite impressed.

The free version has 4 amps modeled (including two Marshall heads/cabs), further amps and effects can be bought in their custom shop for a reasonable price. I really like the way they're doing this, you only buy the amps you need and it keeps the price down, way down. I've owned a POD HD500 previously and 90% of the amp sims I didn't touch.

Tone and feel is great. All you need is an audio interface with a guitar input.

Check it out and let us know what you think [thumbup]

Hey I downloaded this and it's really cool but for some reason there's a 2 second lag between the time I play and when I hear it through my headphones. I've got my guitar connected to the line in jack on my PC. Is there a way to get rid of this lag?

" Line In ".............Not through an interface like an M BOX ???

Unfortunately I don't have a midi box or anything else to run my guitar through besides plugging it straight into the computer.

Help? its says I need to go to the user area. I click on it, I need to log in. so I log it and it takes me home,

then I click on the user area again and I need to log in again? it keeps happening over and over again. help? [confused]

Hey I downloaded this and it's really cool but for some reason there's a 2 second lag between the time I play and when I hear it through my headphones. I've got my guitar connected to the line in jack on my PC. Is there a way to get rid of this lag?

Download and install the Asio4all driver: www.asio4all.com

Make sure the ASIO device is selected in audio settings.

Help? its says I need to go to the user area. I click on it, I need to log in. so I log it and it takes me home,

then I click on the user area again and I need to log in again? it keeps happening over and over again. help? [confused]

Try a different browser.

Archived