Gibson Brands Forums

J-45-led band

Lefty Guy

Sweet. It appears that some mad scientist produced a singer by combining the DNA of Johnny Cash and Mark E Smith, then stole Luther Perkins's amp and Garth Hudson's organ for the backing band! Inspired.

Here are Gomez also driven by a J45 (the result of a previous experment to combine the DNA of Lightnin' Hopkins with that of the Charlatans):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtRC6O0klhs&feature=relmfu

Sweet. It appears that some mad scientist produced a singer by combining the DNA of Johnny Cash and Mark E Smith, then stole Luther Perkins's amp and Garth Hudson's organ for the backing band! Inspired.

Here are Gomez also driven by a J45 (the result of a previous experment to combine the DNA of Lightnin' Hopkins with that of the Charlatans):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtRC6O0klhs&feature=relmfu

That was cool to see, my wife's a schoolfriend of the majority of them, so I have been to many gomez shows and even some southport weddings. ;) They're pretty decent fella's.

That was cool to see, my wife's a schoolfriend of the majority of them, so I have been to many gomez shows and even some southport weddings. ;) They're pretty decent fella's.

Wow! Lucky you to have such talented, yet down-to-earth friends. I was really stunned by their originality when they first appeared - a really clever mixture of influences to produce something unique. Good to see that they're keeping it up, and that they're not up themselves.

Wow! Lucky you to have such talented, yet down-to-earth friends. I was really stunned by their originality when they first appeared - a really clever mixture of influences to produce something unique. Good to see that they're keeping it up, and that they're not up themselves.

They're more her friends than mine, we live in a different country, but they're on Facebook and the like, so she's fairly up to date with them and will see their families when she's home, in fact one of the bands mother's made the bed spread we have in our main bedroom as our wedding present.

Archived