Gibson Brands Forums

Summer's here

Silenced Fred

Last final was yesterday, gotta look for a job and get on with more music.

Last night I got about as much sleep as I get during a normal week (10 hours) and the best I've slept in god knows how long even though it was like 90 degrees in my house (parents forgot they put the heat on and never turned it off)

Have a good one, I'm gonna be making music, job hunting and playing basketball all day

Last final was yesterday, gotta look for a job and get on with more music.

Last night I got about as much sleep as I get during a normal week (10 hours) and the best I've slept in god knows how long even though it was like 90 degrees in my house (parents forgot they put the heat on and never turned it off)

Have a good one, I'm gonna be making music, job hunting and playing basketball all day

only got about six hours wake up about twice

Congrats on finishing you exams, let us know how you did.... I got a good 9 hours sleep last night too which is a miracle for me... Maybe half of the sleeping pill I took helped, over the counter nothing heavy... Hope you have a great summer!

There is something like 2160 hours in summer (approximate) I probably spend a good 1999 of them working :(

last three summers I worked in my dad's wire business, being at work at 5am sucks... trying to find a more standard job with normal hours

Archived