Gibson Brands Forums

Whiskeytown clear vinyl heaven...

Spot

Retro Vinyl? I have never seen clear vinyl before only ever black, pretty cool though. Still by far the most enjoyable way to listen to music is off vinyl before it went all digital with the 1's and 0's

On the view count, it shows as zero until somebody posts after the initial post.

On the vinyl, cool stuff. I don't have any clear.

I listened to Rainbow and Deep Purple (I am a Blackmore fan) last night.

I also listened to Slayer's South of Heaven earlier this week.

Great sound.

I have 3 vinyls on order:

Ozzy Osbourne 30th anniversary Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman

and Hot Tuna Steady as She Goes, all 3 in 180gram. [thumbup]

On the view count, it shows as zero until somebody posts after the initial post.

On the vinyl, cool stuff. I don't have any clear.

I listened to Rainbow and Deep Purple (I am a Blackmore fan) last night.

I also listened to Slayer's South of Heaven earlier this week.

Great sound.

I have 3 vinyls on order:

Ozzy Osbourne 30th anniversary Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman

and Hot Tuna Steady as She Goes, all 3 in 180gram. [thumbup]

Hotel California, I have my moms Original LP from the 70s and its still one of my fave's to put on, I wish I had more room to store vinyl I would prefer to have my music on it over a CD.

Ozzy Osbourne 30th anniversary Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman...

Proceed with caution! I think the 30th anniversary versions are with Bob Daisley's and Lee Kerslake's parts overdubbed by Ozzy's touring bassist and drummer from 2002. Not cool, Mrs. Osbourne. Please double check before taking my word on it because I think Sony went on their own and reissued without changing the bass/drums.

Proceed with caution! I think the 30th anniversary versions are with Bob Daisley's and Lee Kerslake's parts overdubbed by Ozzy's touring bassist and drummer from 2002. Not cool, Mrs. Osbourne. Please double check before taking my word on it because I think Sony went on their own and reissued without changing the bass/drums.

Oh yea, I did not pre-ordered them until I read the article in Guitar World Magazine confirming the reissue will be based on the original, including drums and bass.

I think by now Sharon and the record company realize what kind of a can of worms they opened by desecrating those classic records.

Archived