Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar protection technique.

Enmitygauged

Cool story with a happy ending. [thumbup]

What guitar was it? I always try to get guitars in and out of the house without anyone noticing (I take the car into the garage and close the door first, then leave the car and take the guitar out).

Cool story with a happy ending. [thumbup]

What guitar was it? I always try to get guitars in and out of the house without anyone noticing (I take the car into the garage and close the door first, then leave the car and take the guitar out).

It was my songwriter. I am thinking of getting an unbranded case one that doesnt scream Im worth something.

Here is an actual pic of Luci

Luci.jpg

Great story and great looking dog - glad it all worked out. I had a burglary about five years back foiled by my dog also but in a very different manner I was sleeping and my wife shook me lightly and said someone is in the yard!

Sure enough I heard a young man whisper just throw the frisbee and maybe it will leave us alone. Yep my terrier thought it was great that two young men wanted to come over in the middle of a boring night and play frisbee with him. So the dog failed, but I got almost an identical response when I racked a 12 gauge Remington pump shotgun about eight feet behind them. Never even had to threaten them they just laid there shaking in fear until the police got there. [cursing]

Adding insult to injury my dog was still jumping all over them, when the police cuffed them and he seemed really disappointed when the cops took his new friends. they were apparently trying figure out how to steal a old motorcycle that was on the back porch under a tarp. even the judge was laughing that these too retards had been busted by a twelve pound dog with a floppy frisbee.

Great story and great looking dog - glad it all worked out. I had a burglary about five years back foiled by my dog also but in a very different manner I was sleeping and my wife shook me lightly and said someone is in the yard!

Sure enough I heard a young man whisper just throw the frisbee and maybe it will leave us alone. Yep my terrier thought it was great that two young men wanted to come over in the middle of a boring night and play frisbee with him. So the dog failed, but I got almost an identical response when I racked a 12 gauge Remington pump shotgun about eight feet behind them. Never even had to threaten them they just laid there shaking in fear until the police got there. [cursing]

Adding insult to injury my dog was still jumping all over them, when the police cuffed them and he seemed really disappointed when the cops took his new friends. they were apparently trying figure out how to steal a old motorcycle that was on the back porch under a tarp. even the judge was laughing that these too retards had been busted by a twelve pound dog with a floppy frisbee.

Yeah I was surprised the little Bichon made so much noise where as Luci didnt make a peep. I think secretly she wanted them over the fence they could have been her frisbee lol

That is a great looking dog. I never even heard of one of those before. Is it a local breed?

Great story too.

Unfortunately over here, if that had happened, you would probably be being prosecuted for allowing a "dangerous breed" to be outside and not muzzled, not to mention the two crims suing you for trauma! I always wanted a Neapolitan Blue but I cant even legally import one.

Having siad that, if someone broke into my house my ol' lady would chase them down!

That is a great looking dog. I never even heard of one of those before. Is it a local breed?

Great story too.

Unfortunately over here, if that had happened, you would probably be being prosecuted for allowing a "dangerous breed" to be outside and not muzzled, not to mention the two crims suing you for trauma! I always wanted a Neapolitan Blue but I cant even legally import one.

Having siad that, if someone broke into my house my ol' lady would chase them down!

Lmao.

Um they are an Italian Mastiff Cane (Italian for Dog) and Corso (Italian for Protector) they are the dogs used to fight lions in the gladiatorial games ( back in the day) Now days they are used as protective services dogs and also as family pets Like Luci. I dont like them with their ears cut or tail docked. We cant actually do that here anymore anyway. Thats why dobermans and rottweilers here arent around so much.

Archived