Gibson Brands Forums

Round 2 - Battle of the Bursts

GuitarJunkie

Junkie' date=' as Canadians we're 0/2.

Maybe we should stay out of this? :)[/quote']

I'd rather go to battle and get shot down in flames than to not fight at all.

Having said that...

it is sunday night and it's time for me to announce Thundergod as the winner of round 2 and

SUPREME RULER OF ALL THINGS FADED!!!!!!

Okay, well maybe not supreme ruler, but he did kick my sorry ***. Congratulations TG. There's no shame in losing to your Honeyburst.

Now, have any of you guys hammered out the details on round 3?

If not, how about a Les Paul Custom fight to the death? Who's going to step up?!?!?!

In recent day's throughout the improvement to the forums with the addition of things such as the Lounge why is there so few votes going in on these poll's??? I could prob name 25 Users just by sitting down thinking... Where is everyone? I can see alot of the regulars vote's but there must be over a hundered registered users.... MIKE can you tell us how many people are signed up? When Tim an I completed the first round I expected to see over 100 people making a vote....

Just an observation guys... I have seen so many new users..

Congrats Thunder..... Come join me on the winners podium..... :-$

Flight959

Who's up next?

I think (this is only a suggestion) that in reference to the faded battle royale that the battles should be varied somewhat so that we don't have faded v. faded too many consecutive times - would be nice to see a variety of different models. Maybe every other time if there are so many? Like I said, it's just my two cents - just think it'd be nice to see some all mahogany / studios / classics / standards / traditionals / customs / reissues as well. There are a lot of really hot guitars I'd like to see O:)

Archived