Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

chase1410

Finally got my Wampler Pinnacle today, put it through the paces, and am really impressed....I've heard that people compare it to the Suhr Riot witch I used to own, but it kills it when it comes to the brown sound.. This pedal is killer and surprising versatile....I'm glad I dropped the 220$ on it, and it will be a great addition to my pedal board..

228719_2035699140059_1471628963_2298601_1040562_n.jpg

I've simpled down my board quite a bit...For now I've taken out my GMD Luther Drive and my Plum Crazy Fx Custom Treble Treble Booster, and then I stuck my MXR Carbon Copy and my BBE Sonic Stomp in FX loop of my Fender HRD...It's a bit simpler, and am waiting for the right Class A amp to run it with my custom Treble Booster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAWFAeSu7mg&feature=related

I'm also waiting for my Thaddeus Hogarth Alpha Drive to be built and can't wait to take that for a spin.. [thumbup]

Dang dude you have a garden variety of dirt.

That sounds pretty sweet. What are the differences between yours and the regular one?

Thanks Dub

Very Little...The boost on mine is in a footswitch and I guess lines up a bit differently when you engage it...and theres a Volume pot on the inside of the pedal that you adjust...And the fact I guess its limited...Only 20$ more so I thought wth.

I am in love with your new board, much simpler, but so much awesome.

That pedal sounds cool, I imagine you can get a wide range of sounds

Thanks alot Nate, I appreciate that. Yea its a pretty versaitle little box of dirt..I have yet to try it with my tele tho.

Thanks alot Nate, I appreciate that. Yea its a pretty versaitle little box of dirt..I have yet to try it with my tele tho.

Teles sound good with most things.

You do have an amazing selection of dirt to choose from, I'm very impressed and very jealous

Archived