Gibson Brands Forums

New pedal day!

Silenced Fred

Yeah but I need money for a Cosmichorus so somethings gotta go. I should rephrase that as overlapping fuzz. Too much overlapping fuzz.

that cosmic chorus is a sick *** pedal! I've been considering getting one my self...as well as the autowah they offer...I have too much fuzz as well at the moment..The only two I really use is my Plum Crazy Fuzzy Lady and King Rasp....My Devi Ever 90 and my Acid Tone (mosrite clone) just sit on the counter....I don't think I'm gonna sell em tho..May create a second pedalboard, or just see if they gain in value in the next 20 years...lol

The Cosmichorus is probably the coolest chorus I've ever heard. I can't wait to get one. Have you read about the Ultimate Cosmichorus? It's supposed to be released this coming Fall. I think I'm just gonna get a regular one ASAP though because I never run effects in stereo anyways.

The two fuzzes that I use heavily are my Fuzz Factory and Torn's Peaker. I love those two.. My Skreddy Supa Tone came in today but I wasn't there to sign for it so I have to pick it up from the post office tommorow. I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of that too.

The only reason I sell pedals is to free up cash for other pedals. I wouldn't otherwise. I'm gradually settling on the keepers.

That Acid Tone looks awesome by the way.

I always open my pedals up to check out the guts.

I've seen some prototype gutshots on the Dr. Scientist forum but I haven't seen the guts of one of his production models. Do you have any of his stuff? I think I remember you had a Frazz Dazzler right?

Archived