Gibson Brands Forums

It's Raining Hard

neilpanda

So today is was cloudy, the sunny, and now its raining...heavily.

I can still hear the rain over my noise canceling headphones, with music playing

Heres when It was raining "lightly" about 15 mins ago

032e5d44.jpg?t=1306968118

but on the bright side of things, its game 1 of the stanley cup finals tonight!

GO CANUCKS GO!!! [biggrin]

Are you over on the Shore bro? I am in Burncouver and its not raining here yet but the entire sky looks like this. And I was supposed to have a NGD today but I remembered it was game one and the Long and McQuade that has the guitar is right on main st by the Arena, soooo NGD is postponed till tomorrow.

1000000248.jpg

Are you over on the Shore bro? I am in Burncouver and its not raining here yet but the entire sky looks like this. And I was supposed to have a NGD today but I remembered it was game one and the Long and McQuade that has the guitar is right on main st by the Arena, soooo NGD is postponed till tomorrow.

1000000248.jpg

yep. Im here in north van...but its starting to lighten up now \[biggrin]/

Yeah totally looked like the shore, you must be close to the Mountain, looks like where I go biking. We just had a 2 min power outage and some lightning here, even forced our network to reboot.

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

We are really in trouble in the UK. We have had less than an inch of rain since January and March/April/May usually delivers 7 inches. They say that our crops are all failing and bread will double in price!

It's pouring rain here, with a bit of thunder. This is my wet truck outside, and you can see water running down the curbside. And this is how Benny is spending his time while it pours outside......

IMG_1347.jpg

Pouring? We consider that decent weather! [laugh]

We are really in trouble in the UK. We have had less than an inch of rain since January and March/April/May usually delivers 7 inches. They say that our crops are all failing and bread will double in price!

That does sound pretty bad, the only place in the world I thought it rained more then Vancouver was the UK!

Archived