Gibson Brands Forums

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

I hadn't seen a post about the reputation post in a while I had pretty much forgotten about them. I should know this ater all the years on here but how do you see you own score?

Easy way is click on the tiny green thing next to your name on one of your posts, that how come I noticed mine, I clicked on it by mistake,

I hadn't seen a post about the reputation post in a while I had pretty much forgotten about them. I should know this ater all the years on here but how do you see you own score?

Retro, on your profile page, it's under your avitar......Your rep is a whopping 200...............as it should be !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

I'm new and at -1. I did it to myself in a blind fury trying to delete a post. I deserved it.

Plussed you back up!

someone mentioned how you don't get anything for having high reputation points.

It would be nice if they would offer something occasionally to people who've attained a certain level.

I also frequent the forums at guitar.com which is owned by D'Addario. It's not very active lately, but a while back they had given people with a certain level of credability occasional freebies. About year ago I got 10 free packs of strings in my prefered gauge and all I had to do was resond to a post by the moderators asking us to PM them our shipping info if we had a certain minimum amount of creds.

Archived