Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone know where I can buy a Truss Rod cover?

Thanks guys. I'll e-mail frenchie1281734003...

Gypssyseven,...those are three screw covers,..I'm looking for two. I may e-mail the guy on EBAY to see if he can make me one...

Cheers....

Thanks guys. I'll e-mail frenchie1281734003...

Gypssyseven,...those are three screw covers,..I'm looking for two. I may e-mail the guy on EBAY to see if he can make me one...

Cheers....

[blush] [blush] [blush] ....sorry, but maybe they have 'em...very nice guys to deal with.

[blush] [blush] [blush] ....sorry, but maybe they have 'em...very nice guys to deal with.

...thanks again. I actually saw these guys on EBAY ad e-mailed them a few days ago to ask if they can make one. No reply yet...

[thumbup]

...Heard back from them today.......

"...Hello,

I know wich one you mean but I don't have any at the moment.

Best regards,

Ester

Custom world guitar parts..."

Back to the drawing board.

[crying]

Do you want it plain Black? Or two ply Black/White?

You want it to fit a Matsumoku model Sheraton right? And would I also be right in thinking you don`t want the White "E"?

Tell me exactly what you want Rich and I`ll make you one, no charge.

Steve.

Thanks Steve.....You are a star!

I tried to PM you but Forum won't let me. Can you PM me your e-mail address?

Cheers

Spot

Thanks Steve.....You are a star!

I tried to PM you but Forum won't let me. Can you PM me your e-mail address?

Cheers

Spot

I can`t seem to PM you either Rich, can you empty your inbox some?

Steve.

P.S. I`ll give you my e-mail address over on ebay, check your J-45 Historic listing.

• 2 weeks later...

HI, sorry to barge in on your topic - but i'm looking for someone to make me an old style korean truss rod cover with the script lettering 'Gibson' logo written on it, if you could do one of these too. Its the old style cover with the bell shape top but has an extended tab piece at the bottom which fits flush up to the nut etc. I can supply you with a picture if you require etc. Also I would be prepared to pay you for it, as I can't find anyone else who can make them etc.

Let me know if you could do it...that would be great!!!

Cheers

Paulocon

UK

HI, sorry to barge in on your topic - but i'm looking for someone to make me an old style korean truss rod cover with the script lettering 'Gibson' logo written on it, if you could do one of these too. Its the old style cover with the bell shape top but has an extended tab piece at the bottom which fits flush up to the nut etc. I can supply you with a picture if you require etc. Also I would be prepared to pay you for it, as I can't find anyone else who can make them etc.

Let me know if you could do it...that would be great!!!

Cheers

Paulocon

UK

I think I have seen what you want on ebay U.K. Just search for "Epiphone truss rod cover". But in answer to your question, I only make the 60`s type Epiphone TRC`s whether they be the two screw "E" type or the Arrowhead version.

Sorry about that.

Steve.

Archived