Gibson Brands Forums

What time do you wake up in the morning?

dem00n

11 am or noon - but then I usually don't go to sleep until 7:30 am when the wife leave's for work. I hate early mornings always have, and I am much happier and more creative at night so now that I retired and do art full time I gave up on sleeping at night.

I often take a late nap for about 30 minutes or an hour about 11 pm when my wife is going to bed to recharge and then I wake up and go to work.

11 am or noon - but then I usually don't go to sleep until 7:30 am when the wife leave's for work. I hate early mornings always have, and I am much happier and more creative at night so now that I retired and do art full time I gave up on sleeping at night.

I often take a late nap for about 30 minutes or an hour about 11 pm when my wife is going to bed to recharge and then I wake up and go to work.

I'll have to remember that, sounds like an excellent idea for getting along with the wife after retirement. [thumbup]

Since school is over i wake up around 8-11ish. When i had school i woke up at 6:18.

I never understood how girls wake up 5am, crazy ****.

Since I've retired it's about 7 AM when I get up as opposed to 4 AM when working. Most females get up so early because it takes them forever to get themselves ready to be publicly presentable. :rolleyes:[confused][flapper][crying]

Archived