Gibson Brands Forums

New Pedlulz Day!!!

Silenced Fred

What are the controls on that thing?

I'm with evol on the muff (although I'm a big fan) they're way more useful in a band without the mid scoop. Although they sound great recorded with the scoop.

I'm pretty stoked to get my IC muff (I asked for a tone bypass on it). I think I'm gonna sell my Skreddy and put the money towards the IC and a TC Hall of Fame or somethin. I just sold the Tone Machine too. Sorry Fred.

I'm pretty sure that it's volume, gain, tone, then like two knobs for decay.

Eh, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the muff yet. I'm not a huge fan, but I use it more than the soundshank. As soon as I get paid, I'm buying the fuzzrite kit

I thought you loved your Skreddy? After the fuzzrite, I'm gonna be done with dirt pedals for a while, I need to get a DL4 and maybe a tremolo pedal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it doesn't have the starve? WTF?

I do love the Skreddy, I'm gonna hold on to it until I get the IC Muff and decide whether I'll keep it or not. It's just that if I prefer the IC, I don't think there's much sense in keeping the Skreddy when I could easily sell it and get something else that's really nice for that money.

To be honest I think the IC will win for me... We'll see.

A DL4 would be sweet for you. After I get this muff thing settled, I think I'm pretty good on dirt (I know blasphemy) and I want a reverb.

So it doesn't have the starve? WTF?

I do love the Skreddy, I'm gonna hold on to it until I get the IC Muff and decide whether I'll keep it or not. It's just that if I prefer the IC, I don't think there's much sense in keeping the Skreddy when I could easily sell it and get something else that's really nice for that money.

To be honest I think the IC will win for me... We'll see.

It might be a starve, I'm not really sure.

Whatever works for you, I have too much dirt right now, and seeing some people's boards that have like 15 muff variants on it is weird, I don't wanna be like that. How much is the IC if you don't mind me asking

Jeff - I change my underwear every day! I know it may seem ridiculous, but if you look at my board most of the pedals have been there for quite a while and I'm definately settling on keepers as I go. It's just that if I don't use it all the time, I don't feel bad selling it to try something else.

Fred - Yeah I'm not down for overlapping pedals. Mike quoted me at $90 for the IC. A totally good deal if you ask me. That's including custom art and everything. He's using the same op amps as the originals (apparently they're real easy to find) and good parts. His pedals are totally legit.

I highly recommend him. Just wait a few weeks so you don't swamp him during my build :P

Jeff Devi's pedals are GREAT. Well.. my Torns Peaker is the only one I've actually played but seriously I am NEVER selling it. It has a sacred place on my board. The only reason I'd sell it is to get one of the older versions with the oscillation switch.

That's one that I've had for a while that is a definate keeper. I ****ing love it...

Jeff Devi's pedals are GREAT. Well.. my Torns Peaker is the only one I've actually played but seriously I am NEVER selling it. It has a sacred place on my board. The only reason I'd sell it is to get one of the older versions with the oscillation switch.

That's one that I've had for a while that is a definate keeper. I ****ing love it...

Btw, my friend and guitarist in my band just made an account on ILF, he got some money for graduation and I told him to go to ILF for deals on pedals instead of buying new. I like the muff, but I'm going to compare it to the swollen pickle. Whichever one I don't like as much, I plan on selling and going for a tuner. Btw, do you have a tuner?

The Silver Rose looks sooo amazing. It's what gave me the IC Muff GAS. I'm not really a Smashing Pumpkins fan I just dig that sound.

I don't have a pedal tuner but I have a regular tuner haha. Tell your friend to buy whatever I'm selling.

The Silver Rose looks sooo amazing. It's what gave me the IC Muff GAS. I'm not really a Smashing Pumpkins fan I just dig that sound.

I don't have a pedal tuner but I have a regular tuner haha. Tell your friend to buy whatever I'm selling.

Where's you b/s/t?

BTW, I think you and me should go on an episode of Intervention for our fuzz addiction, it would be hilarious

I'm not selling anything at the moment I was just kidding.

Dude if you want to feel good about yourself just go look through the pedalboard threads over at TGP. Some people there have seriously disgusting pedalboards. The Pedaltrain PT2 is standard over there and that thing is huge. And a bunch of guys have like 3 PT2s fully stocked with super expensive ****.

In a way I want to downsize my board to a PT mini but it would just be a little too small to fit my essentials.

I'm not selling anything at the moment I was just kidding.

Dude if you want to feel good about yourself just go look through the pedalboard threads over at TGP. Some people there have seriously disgusting pedalboards. The Pedaltrain PT2 is standard over there and that thing is huge. And a bunch of guys have like 3 PT2s fully stocked with super expensive ****.

In a way I want to downsize my board to a PT mini but it would just be a little too small to fit my essentials.

I'm making a new one tomorrow. 10"x24" should fit everything with some wiggle room

Dude, I did. I spent an entire afternoon going through that ****, the guys with like two PT2s and shelves full of pedals make me want to kick a baby

The thing that bothers me most is that most of those guys seem like more of collectors than some dude that has a studio or sweet band so he's got like 100 stomboxes kickin it.

I dunno. It's not really any of my business and I don't really care but I think it's stupid.

The thing that bothers me most is that most of those guys seem like more of collectors than some dude that has a studio or sweet band so he's got like 100 stomboxes kickin it.

I dunno. It's not really any of my business and I don't really care but I think it's stupid.

Yeah, and I just want to take their pedals and actually use them. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with my board at the moment. Once I make my new one, I'll take some pictures and post em up. I kinda wanna paint some thing cool on it to make me happy when I shoegaze

Archived