Gibson Brands Forums

Soooo Let's start this early

ol fred

If I'm worthy I'd like to attend! No idea the whens and wheres but I can wing it!

Struma, Everyone is welcome! No date yet, but about this time next year. Weather is a big concern, a week before the jam it was pouring rain here and snowing a few miles up the hill. Thee days after the jam it's over 100 degrees. Google Jurgens, CA and read the Wikipedia description, that should give you an idea of where.

Struma, Everyone is welcome! No date yet, but about this time next year. Weather is a big concern, a week before the jam it was pouring rain here and snowing a few miles up the hill. Thee days after the jam it's over 100 degrees. Google Jurgens, CA and read the Wikipedia description, that should give you an idea of where.

And don't bother bringin' your cell phone...... when you get to Jergens you're not only miles from anywhere, but you're years behind the present.

And you'll be blown away by just how beautiful and peaceful it is....

Karen....It's very obvious that you didn't listen to Rob's youtube posts,HA!!

Actually we sounded fairly good until the alchohol kicked in.

I'll do everything in my power to get down there next summer! I'd better kick up my practicing NOW!

Ahm ... what are we excatly talking about ?

I tried to google 'SANSJAM 2012' and received a first answer of Monster Truck Jam 2012 ? [blink] uote]

EA, You won't find the SANSJAM on google, Just Jurgens, CA. SANSJAM is just a litlle party jam and dinner at my home in the gold country of Northern CA..

If it ever gets big enough to draw google's attention we're going to have to find another venue.

BTW, it's not that far from Prague, I've made the trip before.... and we just might have as much beer here during the event as Prague LOL

I'll do everything in my power to get down there next summer! I'd better kick up my practicing NOW!

You ought to be practicing anyway..... you always wanna bring your "A-Game"...but if there was any 'pressure' on anyone due to their ability, I didn't see it.

We kind of worked out of a song book, (charts), but anyone who wanted to play anything, the rest of us just followed them as best we could.

The mic's and audience, (maybe 20-25 spectators), can be intimidating...but after it becomes clear that no one judging you or picking apart what you do, everyone seemed to loosen up and just play!

And let me make it clear.... I only knew people VIA the forum, and some weren't even on the forum, my wife wasn't sure she'd be welcome as she knew absolutely no one there, (other than me)...but....Fred and his

wonderful & beautiful wife made you feel so at home, NO ONE felt like an outsider there.

They are truly amazing people, and everyone who showed up was friendly and appreciative of what the day was about.

If you come, you'll be glad you did.

You really don't need a 4X4 if you're willing to drive an extra ten miles. The ford is passable in summertime after the snowmelt is finished. The wife used it every day in a 97 Camry to commute to Auburn.

I will try again, this time in a 4-wheel drive vehicle! I am especially miffed I didn't get in after seeing the pics and vids!

Archived