Gibson Brands Forums

122 Guitars, 732 Strings, 257 Pickups

Californiaman

Damn whoever picked out the guitars for that scene did a nice job, excellent selection. Hard for me to make a choice since there are so many nice ones, I would probably have to say the 1275 it looks vintage and I like em, every time I am in L&M I pick up the Epiphone version of it (only one they got) and it feels nice, makes me wish I could bust out some stairway solo on it or something and all the lights in the store start flashing and some pyro explodes out of nowhere (we can all dream) [flapper]

Damn whoever picked out the guitars for that scene did a nice job, excellent selection. Hard for me to make a choice since there are so many nice ones, I would probably have to say the 1275 it looks vintage and I like em, every time I am in L&M I pick up the Epiphone version of it (only one they got) and it feels nice, makes me wish I could bust out some stairway solo on it or something and all the lights in the store start flashing and some pyro explodes out of nowhere (we can all dream) [flapper]

haha I'd love to be there for that.

I would try it myself at my l&m but they sold their last 1275 last year [thumbdn]

haha I'd love to be there for that.

I would try it myself at my l&m but they sold their last 1275 last year [thumbdn]

I dream real big!

Ever since I saw the 1275 I was just in awe, everyone should have one in there collection even if its just to look at.

One of my best friends owned one.

It was back during the late '70s. Some one broke into his van a gig one night and stole it.

It ended up a Guitar Center a couple weeks later and they did nothing to help the guy out.

Police were no help either.

The least the manager could have done was to give him the name of the guy who sold it to GC.

It was a nice guitar too.

One of my best friends owned one.

It was back during the late '70s. Some one broke into his van a gig one night and stole it.

It ended up a Guitar Center a couple weeks later and they did nothing to help the guy out.

Police were no help either.

The least the manager could have done was to give him the name of the guy who sold it to GC.

It was a nice guitar too.

Thats a sad story, anyone who is low enough to steal a musicians instruments needs to be chemically castrated and given an 18th century lobotomy. Its like those low lives that steal carpenters tools and stuff just like your screwing with someones bread and butter for eff sake, not cool ever. I documented all of my info for my Explorer took pictures of my receipt with the guitar and serial number, took pics of me with the guitar and pics of my drivers license with the serial number. I made an aluminum pick guard that I think I am even going to have my drivers license number engraved into as another secret identifying method, I am like an overprotective mother when it comes to my guitars :P (well the ones of value be it monetary or sentimental, if someone wants to steal my mexistrat go ahead its poo anyways)

Archived