Gibson Brands Forums

My new Baby!! Yeah Boi!!

Kineman Karma

Beautiful 335. . I'd like to see a pic of your top.

Nice tone there with your blues clip.

Congrats. B)

Hey guy's, thanks heaps for your comments.

Yeahp, I am definately in Gibson Heaven.

Playing the ES-335 is like hugging a warm soft pillow that you can really feel comfortable with.. [biggrin]

Hey BigKahune, I will find the right light to truely capture the wonderful figured top she has.

I compared it with 2 others upon purchase at the GC and mine won with thumbs up [thumbup][thumbup]

Hey Kineman - I can fully appreciate your joy! I just brought my new 335 home a couple of months ago, and I LOVE this guitar!!! Don't know if you are noticing this, but I'm finding that playing my Gibson will make me a better player. Every note rings out and there is no hiding mistakes, so you've GOT to pay more attention to execution - and that's a GOOD thing.

But, even when the guitar is just sitting and not being played - 335s are just beautiful to look at. Congratulations on your new ownership of such a fine guitar.

Congrats!

Since you really love Gibson's guitar, have your ever tried there amps?

Jazz

[thumbup]

Hey Jazz [biggrin] Yes I love Gibson Guitars, I would also love to try a Gibson Amp to match but in my part of the world, they are almost non existant.

If I had the choice it would be like one of those really old one's from the 50's [drool][drool] ...

Archived