Gibson Brands Forums

GFS guitar cables?

dem00n

I've never used the GFS cables so I can't comment on their quality..

But for patch cables, I recommend these http://www.zzounds.com/item--HOSCFS

6-pack for like $11 and they're the bomb. They have patch cables with pancake ends too if you need to squeeze your pedals really close.

Those look pretty good, i guess i know what to get.

Thanks.

Well they don't really LOOK that great, but they work really well and they're really cheap.

Btw have you gotten that pedalboard in yet?

Nope its post to come Wednesday, ill post pics when i get it.

Sweet. Do you play in a band?

Lugging a pedalboard around is so much easier than setting up all your pedals. It's awesome.

No i dont really play in a band. I just kinda jam with people, i always look for new people to jam.

I have not used them.....I would trust them though...

IMHO, everything British made is quality......

Their manufacturing economy is structured in a way that encourages only quality products....

No i dont really play in a band. I just kinda jam with people, i always look for new people to jam.

For sure man I love jamming. Have you ever thought about looking for bandmates on craigslist? It sounds ridiculous but it can work out really well. My drummer and I are gonna start looking for a keyboard player on craigslist probably.

Damian I'm pretty sure GFS is about as Chinese as it gets

For sure man I love jamming. Have you ever thought about looking for bandmates on craigslist? It sounds ridiculous but it can work out really well. My drummer and I are gonna start looking for a keyboard player on craigslist probably.

Damian I'm pretty sure GFS is about as Chinese as it gets

I was thinking about trying Craigslist when i got a little bit more better, more verstile.

GFS has done some outside of China work, in the UK and USA...etc.

CL people are flakey/passive-aggressive (which is why they seek out peeps on CL). Meeting people out at shows or else being introduced is the best. Just speaking from experience. If you want to start a band you really need people who have game, drive, hustle, and social ability. That doesn't describe many CL lurkers if you stop and think about it.

That's not necessarily true at all.

My drummer met his band on craigslist and the frontman is a total ****** but the bassist is totally cool and he's probly gonna join us. He's definately got drive, social skills, bass skills, and coolness skills haha. You've just gotta filter out the ******s like anything else.

I'm not saying it's the best way to meet bandmates but it's easy and it can actually work out well.

Black Sabbath found Ozzy by posting a note on a wall or something. Craigslist is like the modern equivilent of that.

Archived