Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for Original paperwork for my Traditional

adelaide aus

This is one hell of a long shot.

But in early 2011 I bought an Ebony Traditional Les Paul from Holden Hill Music in Adelaide, South Australia.

I got the wrong paperwork with the guitar. I got the paper work with below details:

Model # LPS6EBNY

Serial # 008771373

My Les Paul Trad has serial number

2008 Build.

and would love to find the paper work, been back to the shop and they think they accidently swapped the paper work. But other then this little mishap it is an excellent shop.

Would be great to hear from you if you have the paper work for my guitar as it's the only one I don't have all the original paper work for :-)

Long shot I know, but some people do win the lottery...lol

When I bought my Studio Faded the Guitar Center sales rep gave me the wrong paperwork. Thankfully, I pointed it out, and made him dig for the right paper work.

I guess the point is, check the paper work before you leave the store? They do just seem to grab a LP case and go about their day.

Call Gibson and give them your serial #. They should be able to give you an original build sheet. They did for my old 94 SG.

.... Guitar Center sales rep gave me the wrong paperwork. .... I guess the point is, check the paper work before you leave the store? They do just seem to grab a LP case and go about their day.

Call Gibson and give them your serial #. They should be able to give you an original build sheet. They did for my old 94 SG.

+1

Mine should've had a COA which I had GC dig out. You can also email service@gibson.com for your proper extended model number and other info.

thanks for the advice

G'day Mate, I am from Adelaide as well. 2 months ago I purchased a genuine Gibson Les Paul Case from a different store in Adelaide and I got someone else's paperwork for a Standard Les Paul.

From memory I think it was a 2000 LPS.

Good Luck with your search, you never know [biggrin]

• 4 weeks later...

G'day Mate, I am from Adelaide as well. 2 months ago I purchased a genuine Gibson Les Paul Case from a different store in Adelaide and I got someone else's paperwork for a Standard Les Paul.

From memory I think it was a 2000 LPS.

Good Luck with your search, you never know [biggrin]

Thanks mate, good to hear from a fellow Adelaide person.

Guess have to keep hoping it might show up one day

Oh and by the way, nice collection

Archived