Gibson Brands Forums

Couple nice Gibby's

ajsc

Hot, tight band! Beautiful Gibsons and a rockin' bassline! That bassist is excellent BTW, playing a six string, fretless Carvin bass.

+1 on that! I have always said, a great bass player makes a good band extraordinary.... [thumbup]

CCR is a great little band. They have done a few segments on the "Texas Music Scene" and it's always a treat to get hat kind of inside looks at the band. They play mostly Gibsons. In concert, they are great and know how to get a crowd going. And the girls, let's just say they 'dig' the lead singer.

CCR is a great little band. They have done a few segments on the "Texas Music Scene" and it's always a treat to get hat kind of inside looks at the band. They play mostly Gibsons. In concert, they are great and know how to get a crowd going. And the girls, let's just say they 'dig' the lead singer.

I liked this little number from Cross Canadian Ragweed. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the initials CCR belong to Creedence Clearwater Revival. Are Ragweed fans calling them CCR regularly? That's strange to me....

I liked this little number from Cross Canadian Ragweed. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the initials CCR belong to Creedence Clearwater Revival. Are Ragweed fans calling them CCR regularly? That's strange to me....

It's just a matter of age, Vincent.....

Archived