Gibson Brands Forums

Question on Profile Editing

VinceS

Hi guys!

I'd like to list my equipment to my profile. I've tried a couple of times, but they don't seem to stick. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Go to your HOME PAGE, find and click on the EDIT PROFILE box (on the right),

then, on the left, click on the SIGNATURE spot, then edit.....REMEMBER, once done, scroll down and hit the "SAVE" button....

Perhaps this is what you're missing.....Final step; add me to your FRIEND list, as I don't have many....:unsure: [crying][scared] ...

then, on the left, click on the SIGNATURE spot, then edit.....REMEMBER, once done, scroll down and hit the "SAVE" button....

Perhaps this is what you're missing.....Final step; add me to your FRIEND list, as I don't have many....:unsure: [crying][scared] ...

You have friends? How many? What are you doing partner? You doing ok? (What is this, 20 questions?) [thumbup]

You have friends? How many? What are you doing partner? You doing ok? (What is this, 20 questions?) [thumbup]

I seem to be stuck on 96 !!!!!! [flapper]:rolleyes:[crying] :unsure: .....I keep wondering, was it something I posted ??? [scared][lol] ....

Is it because I don't own an "El Caspian" ???:blink: ......Or 'cause I only own six Teles ???[wink][blush] .....

I seem to be stuck on 96 !!!!!! [flapper]:rolleyes:[crying] :unsure: .....I keep wondering, was it something I posted ??? [scared][lol] ....

Is it because I don't own an "El Caspian" ???:blink: ......Or 'cause I only own six Teles ???[wink][blush] .....

Maybe it's your breath. What kind of mouth wash are you using? If you're using Vodka, try Jack Daniels. [biggrin]

Maybe it's your breath. What kind of mouth wash are you using? If you're using Vodka, try Jack Daniels. [biggrin]

Haven't had Vodka since 1999, or Jack Daniels since 1994......I'll try that, sure sounds good..........

Haven't had Vodka since 1999, or Jack Daniels since 1994......I'll try that, sure sounds good..........

I haven't had any firewater since 2005. Doctors are such a pain in the, AAAHHHHHHH, never mind. [biggrin]

Thanks, I thought that's what I did but I probably messed it up as it was late and I was pretty tired. I'll give it another shot later today. I'll be sure to do the final step too. :-)

Hi guys!

I'd like to list my equipment to my profile. I've tried a couple of times, but they don't seem to stick. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks! It worked! I think I forgot to save everything. Now, how do I complete the last step....Add you as a friend?

Archived