Gibson Brands Forums

XDemonknight

ShredAstaire

i say clear your inbox and no response. shreddy does and its all "sir, yes sir!" ?

[crying]

looks like we won't be smoking spirits and drinking pbr when you come to the chi man

My head was really full last night. I was busy cramming for a midterm (which ended up being ridiculously easy) and trying to get with some girl who gave me her number last weekend but apparently never wants to see nor speak to me again, judging by what she said last night. I had the opportunity to do it today, and Shred reminded me, so I figured I'd do it today.

Sorry dude, you're no less important to me than Shreddy is. And I'll only smoke Spirits if they're blacks. Otherwise it's Marlboro No. 27s and Camel Wides for me. The PBR sounds good, though.

My head was really full last night. I was busy cramming for a midterm (which ended up being ridiculously easy) and trying to get with some girl who gave me her number last weekend but apparently never wants to see nor speak to me again, judging by what she said last night. I had the opportunity to do it today, and Shred reminded me, so I figured I'd do it today.

Sorry dude, you're no less important to me than Shreddy is. And I'll only smoke Spirits if they're blacks. Otherwise it's Marlboro No. 27s and Camel Wides for me. The PBR sounds good, though.

blue spirits and pbr.

i'll wear my ray bans and plaid shirt

blue spirits and pbr.

i'll wear my ray bans and plaid shirt

I can't smoke blue Spirits or any light cigarettes. I'm a full-on nicotine hound. Screw it, I buy a carton a week. I'll just smoke my own.

I drink PBR because it's one of the few relatively decent cheap beers. It's better than Natty and Busch.

I'll wear my Obituary t-shirt and ripped jeans. We'll have a grand old time.

I can't smoke blue Spirits or any light cigarettes. I'm a full-on nicotine hound. Screw it, I buy a carton a week. I'll just smoke my own.

I drink PBR because it's one of the few relatively decent cheap beers. It's better than Natty and Busch.

I'll wear my Obituary t-shirt and ripped jeans. We'll have a grand old time.

blue spirits are lights? i'm a smoking n00b.

do you really buy a carton a week? if I bum out a decent amount, i'll buy a pack a week. sheeeeeiiiiit son!

for cheap beers, go pbr. follow that up with jaeger.

hit me up if you're in the chi, i'll show you music shops, we can rock out to some wilco in my toyota while going moderately over the speed limit.

Archived