Gibson Brands Forums

X Factor

LarryUK

I don't normally watch it. But it was on, so I did. I have to say. What a load of B+++++ks.

It was supposed to be Rock week, but one act did rap! I'm not surprised the viewing figures are down.

How's the USA version going?

The UK one is dying! I despair at this rubbish. It's cheap junk to make a rich man richer.

Guest Farnsburger

I don't normally watch it. But it was on, so I did. I have to say. What a load of B+++++ks.

It was supposed to be Rock week, but one act did rap! I'm not surprised the viewing figures are down.

How's the USA version going?

The UK one is dying! I despair at this rubbish. It's cheap junk to make a rich man richer.

Salt and pepper, push it, rock classic!

I don't try to whatch it either but there's a woman in my house. I've noticed thus year the UK one has no talent at all in it. The us show has some seriously good singers this year.

Guest Farnsburger

I think it demonstrates how completely cluesless the judges are about music. All they understand is their little world of cheesy, pitch corrected, plastic pop music. Put a guitar in a song and it must be rock because it's the first time they've ever seen anyone play an instrument before. All that said, why have a rock week? They aren't looking for a rock act, they've deliberately set about attracting stupid POP wannabes and then say "tonight were going to test your ability to sing a style we don't want you to sing and which you have no hope of doing justice to". Then they all have a go at each other for not having their act sing a rock song. Didn't each of them think "I should keep my mouth shut because my act us about to sing (random non rock tune here)".

Archived