Gibson Brands Forums

Smartest Person EVER

:oilpit:

that's possibly because the republican nominee and his running mate are a laughing stock. no CRITICALLY THINKING voter over here takes them seriously so why should they merit coverage across the pond? we do' date=' however, take seriously, the republican's skills when it comes to rigging or stealing an election, which is why the voter turn out will be overwhelming. the coming landslide victory for obama should be sufficient to negate any election shenanigans perpetrated by the right. for those of you watching from afar, a new day is coming for America, a sea change. i just hope it's not too late to salvage ourselves from what bush and his wrecking crew have wrought upon this nation. i am hopeful though. once the ****-kicking, greedy, jingoistic, religious zealots have been exiled from the political landscape (forever, i hope) the rest of us will get busy cleaning up this mess. it'll be nice to have some smart people back in charge. [/quote']

That's fair enough JG. But call me old fashoined, but the good old BBC are meant to be impartial and they are possibly the worst offenders.

That's fair enough JG. But call me old fashoined' date=' but the good old BBC are meant to be impartial and they are possibly the worst offenders.[/quote']

of course you are right AJ. the media over here is complicit as well. if they had done their job, there would be no war in iraq. meantime, i was reaching there to serve a political rant. thanks for your patience.

Politics Religion and sexual orientation.

Will always evolve as a monster of sorts, unless of course all the participants are on the same team.

And even then it usually turns into a monkey poop tossing contest.

I like girls... the rest is my buisness.

Archived