Gibson Brands Forums

Little Feat

FirstMeasure

I watched that performance of 'Rock and Roll Doctor' when it was originally aired!..............I must be older than I feel.............lol!

BBC's 'The Old Grey Whistle Test' was THE place to hear new music in the UK. I seem to remember Little Feat were across here on a tour supporting the likes of The Who at 'The Who Put The Boot In' - the Scottish leg of the tour was at Glasgow Celtic's Parkhead Stadium if my memory serves.....

First I was hooked on Lowell George's playing and singing then, when I started buying their albums, I was a fan of Neon Park's paintings for their album covers. Pretty wacky stuff.

I still rate 'Long Distance Love' as one of my all-time favourite 'Soppy' tracks. Beautifully crafted work.

One of the very best groups ever to have come from the U.S.A. IMHO.

P.

I watched that performance of 'Rock and Roll Doctor' when it was originally aired!..............I must be older than I feel.............lol!

BBC's 'The Old Grey Whistle Test' was THE place to hear new music in the UK. I seem to remember Little Feat were across here on a tour supporting the likes of The Who at 'The Who Put The Boot In' - the Scottish leg of the tour was at Glasgow Celtic's Parkhead Stadium if my memory serves.....

First I was hooked on Lowell George's playing and singing then, when I started buying their albums, I was a fan of Neon Park's paintings for their album covers. Pretty wacky stuff.

I still rate 'Long Distance Love' as one of my all-time favourite 'Soppy' tracks. Beautifully crafted work.

One of the very best groups ever to have come from the U.S.A. IMHO.

P.

Oh man, I love Neon Park's stuff. The Pancakes attacking the City is one of may favorites.

It amazes ma that the same band writes songs as diverse as Rock & Roll Doctor, Red Streamliner, Sailing Shoes, and Let it Roll. Or their Cajun influences like Rad Gumbo.

Archived