Gibson Brands Forums

Wolf People

ShredAstaire

Haha. Yea, I've been liking bands like this a lot lately (Ghost, Witchcraft, The Devil's Blood, etc.). It's heavy, but a different heavy. -Kind of a breath of retro fresh air. -No gained out amps, or growly vocals, or b tunings. Don't get me wrong, that stuff is cool too tho.

Haha. Yea, I've been liking bands like this a lot lately (Ghost, Witchcraft, The Devil's Blood, etc.). It's heavy, but a different heavy. -Kind of a breath of retro fresh air. -No gained out amps, or growly vocals, or b tunings. Don't get me wrong, that stuff is cool too tho.

Yes...man its too bad we don't live closer...i bet we would write some cool songs together!! We have the same taste in music...

I've been digging Ghost since that album came out...and just getting into The Devil's Blood. You're a Graveyard fan, I assume?

Thanks for posting that, man. I loved it. I'm gonna have to check out Steeple.

I'm gonna have to show it to my drummer too. We love this kind of music.

If you ever want to throw some band out there but feel that the lounge is not down for it, you can always send it to me. We seem to have similar taste in music and I always appreciate what you post.

Btw I loved the album artwork too. I'm a total sucker for a cool album cover.

Holy sh*t! I couldn't respond to this thread for a long time because my hands were too busy picking my jaw off of the floor to be able to type! [woot]

Awesome stuff! Remind me a lot of early King Crimson. Also remind me lots of Spindrift!

Yeah XD! I like that Spindrift...thanks for posting that.

Archived