Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Tribute LP

RockinJim

Wondering what you guys think about the Epiphone Tribute LP? I just picked up a used one in faded black. I have a Gibby LP Classic goldtop and saw this with the Classic 57's, Grovers, etc and thought I'd give it a try since it was cheap.

How is the overall quality of the guitar?

Well, congrats on the current acquisition.

Why don't you tell us about it?....(I certainly haven't heard anything bad about them.)

While your at it, post a couple of pics. You can include your Gibson. No brand prejudice here.

Sounds like you may have the best of both worlds.

Willy

Well, congrats on the current acquisition.

Why don't you tell us about it?....(I certainly haven't heard anything bad about them.)

While your at it, post a couple of pics. You can include your Gibson. No brand prejudice here.

Sounds like you may have the best of both worlds.

Willy

I don't have it yet. I will post pics of both when I get it.

Wondering what you guys think about the Epiphone Tribute LP? I just picked up a used one in faded black. I have a Gibby LP Classic goldtop and saw this with the Classic 57's, Grovers, etc and thought I'd give it a try since it was cheap.

Congratulations, can't wait to see it. [thumbup]

I've got my eyes on one here, also, and a few other models. :rolleyes:

HNGD

hngd6.png

Paul

IMHO, great guitars.......Epi Les Pauls with all the upgrades one might do to an average Epi to make it much better...........

How much did you pay for one used ??

Archived