Gibson Brands Forums

left hand guitars you play

upsidedown club

IMG_0134.jpg

these and a Taylor 314ce acoustic are all I have. No space or budget for more guitars, but I like to see them at Jerry's Lefty Guitars, Adirondack Guitars, Southpaw Guitars and Ebay searches on left* guitar. Epiphone has many desirable right-handed only guitars and if I could get one of them as a lefty the Ultra-339 would probably be it.

IMG_0134.jpg

these and a Taylor 314ce acoustic are all I have. No space or budget for more guitars, but I like to see them at Jerry's Lefty Guitars, Adirondack Guitars, Southpaw Guitars and Ebay searches on left* guitar. Epiphone has many desirable right-handed only guitars and if I could get one of them as a lefty the Ultra-339 would probably be it.

very nice guitars so many nice choices you have there, thanks for the look and the blue ultra-339 left hand YEAH me too

Although I'm right handed I have an MIM black L/H Strat with a rosewood fretboard.I did this because I do a lot of Hendrix covers and to facilitate some of Jimi's effects it's imperative to have your guitar upside down.I imagine the reason that Jimi never played a lefty Strat was for this reason because he could've afforded all the lefty Strats that he wanted.I posted pix of all my guitars last year under the heading "My guitar family" or I should say that my buddy did it for me because I have no computer savy whatsoever.If anyone wants to see my lefty Strat they'd have to look back either in this part of the forum or the lounge part of the forum.

WP_000287.jpg

Although I'm right handed I have an MIM black L/H Strat with a rosewood fretboard.I did this because I do a lot of Hendrix covers and to facilitate some of Jimi's effects it's imperative to have your guitar upside down.I imagine the reason that Jimi never played a lefty Strat was for this reason because he could've afforded all the lefty Strats that he wanted.I posted pix of all my guitars last year under the heading "My guitar family" or I should say that my buddy did it for me because I have no computer savy whatsoever.If anyone wants to see my lefty Strat they'd have to look back either in this part of the forum or the lounge part of the forum. I guess hendrix did this at first because of cost and availabity issues, then he fell in love with his own signature sound and didnt want to lose it.but a least he restrung lefty I read somewhere, on right handed guitars. I am trying to learn to play left handed guitars restrung righty anybody else get pretty good doing that?maybe it will provide a unique sound for me strung upsidedown if I can practice practice see ya thanks I will look for your picture post

hey they put my reply in your post my bad

hard to find . not in that color ..costs extra etc. what did you settle on lefty? pictures and how many lefties are on this forum that would certainly buy an other model if they could . lp standard ebony is my first electric. best regards, upsidedown club follos this post to see jimi hendrix strat

I decided as a lefty that I would have greater purchasing options as a righty.... So far so good,... although I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to play my natural lefty self! B)

I decided as a lefty that I would have greater purchasing options as a righty.... So far so good,... although I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to play my natural lefty self! B)

nice purple jimi ,right on man! choosing which hand to play? amazing to me .I cannot make my hands think that way, but playing upsidedown...very little nurturing of lessons to copy.. kinda on your own thanks to all on this posting, REGARDS upsdc.ps I can also get a doublecutaway and leave it righty..WP_000284.jpg

Archived