Gibson Brands Forums

Just designed a guitar case

Duende

One of my really nice guitar cases got a few scuffs on which I tried to rub off but ended up making it worse and smearing...

Anyway last night while watching Man City playing I had the idea of buying some electrical tape from my local corner shop (it's only 4 doors away) and making a special case that supports England for this Summer's tournament, I'm really pleased with it

So hear it is My 2012 Euro England football case :)

photo-6.jpg

Its always good to show your support. Have you seen the new kit, its awful. It so...bland and basic

Yes it is a bit :(

By the way, isn't it nice to not have all the unrealistic hype this time? No definite manager, no Wayne Rooney for the first few games etc - a load of very young players without all the previous disappointments etched on their brains....MAYBE ... just maybe, this could be a much more positive tournament for England. Hell - win it?! I don't think so - not with Germany, Holland and Spain all playing well. But there is no reason we can't get to at least the quarters and maybe the semis!

Matt

...........MAYBE ... just maybe, this could be a much more positive tournament for England. Hell - win it?!

Now you've gone and done it, Matt.

If they lose in the first round they'll blame you for all that "unrealistic hype"!

[lol]

Hey, I don't know why I'm laughing. I'm Scottish.........:unsure:

Did we even qualify? What event is it again?

Puppy.

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Looks awesome. Customizing guitar cases is great. Plus, it will help you spot your guitar in a pile of gear after a gig.

It has it's other uses too. Having had a Gibson 61 reissue SG stolen from me in a pub after rehearsals one day, I think it's essential. My main guitar's case is getting on a bit now, so I could spot that easily, but all in all, it's a good idea to customize a case.

Archived