Gibson Brands Forums

Where is the strangest place you did it???

onewilyfool

In other words....standard fashion plate outfit for the clothes fiend that you are!!!!! (by the way, do you have any pictures or videos????).....lol

Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!

I've got video of the pants only. Here's me trying to learn that blasted little run in Chris Isaak's Wicked Game. I finally gave up.

th_Video216.jpg

Mr.Gibs......I think you went over the line with that one.....and I was offended.....(by the way, do you have any pictures or videos????).....lol

No pics, no vids. I am a gentleman ;-)

And you can not be offended. You asked and I answered.

By the way - did someone of you all played guitar to the one you love after making love to her? (him???)

Strangest place you did it...

No such place.

Nothing is strange when you play guitar - nt the place, not the time, not the galaxy...

Playing guitar is a whole universe!

And playing a Gibson is the ABSOLUTE!

msp_thumbup.gif

The strangest place was in the parking lot of a ballroom after a party....on the fender of a Rolls Royce and we got caught by the security guard......what? Oh....you meant "do it" as in playing guitar!!

Well then, I've played in all kinds of places, huge auditoriums, churches, 'Nam, beaches, forests, but NOT in Australia.....yet......

I once played a gig for trainee French customs officers in Rouen. The rest of the band were also trainee French customs officers. If only I'd played Peter Gunn. Then I could have gone by the name Douane Eddy.

Archived