Gibson Brands Forums

Concert dreams may become a reality.

Buxom

THIS SUMMER!!!

I can't wait. I found out that The Casualties have a gig at this hole in the wall club about 30 minutes away from me in July. I'm definitely going. I saw The Misfits there twice, and it was amazing. I am so pumped for this one especially, considering I've loved this band since I was 8 years old.

The second band I'm most likely seeing this summer is Iron Maiden. My friend invited me to Jiffy Lube Live and they're scheduled to play there. I've wanted to see them for a long while as well.

This summer is going to be amazing. I can't wait.

Also, if any VA forumers want to do a meet up, I can probs pull it off.

GbebD.jpg

I'll be sure to. And every concert at this hole in the wall I've gone to, I've always gotten up front. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get on stage and sing with em. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. But The Misfits concerts I went to were crazy. The club was at least 100 over capacity and the whole floor was packed to the point of not being able to move. I was up front for the good half of The Misfits' set, then I moshed the rest. I'm so excited. I haven't gotten into a decent pit since October.

I've seriously wanted to see The Casualties for a looooong time. And I agree, The Misfits have a great stage act. Honestly, for a live performance like that, there doesn't need to really be any singing.

There were just so many visual effects, so many people around, and they were just so loud, that I just couldn't tell which sense I was using. It was a really great feeling.

I'm seeing Maiden this summer too. Should be fun.

Ahh, great. I got invited 2 years in a row, but wasn't able to make it. One was in Florida, the other in New York (I think) Now that they're in VA, there should be no problems.

Archived