Gibson Brands Forums

Upcoming New Gear Day(s)

DAS44

Just sent out an order for my Blues Junior, a Laney VC30 112, and some AKG K 451s.

Tubey goodness, I can't wait! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] B)

Pics and clips will be included of course.

The wait will be excruciating :(

Should be arriving Thursday or Friday!

Aye, my working hours are scheduled to change (drastic rise) but I should definitely be able to hop on down to the Boston GC if you'd like!

Well, looks like they'll be in sometime early next week instead. Anyone know a good way to handle the wait? :(

Play what you got? [wink]

Yeah, the waiting can be hard, but fun too. Planning to pick up a Blues Jr. (NOS) myself later this year. Great sounding amps!

Well, looks like they'll be in sometime early next week instead. Anyone know a good way to handle the wait? :(

Just try to become engrossed in your work, school, friends, etc so you forget you're even waiting for something. Then it shows up and it's like a surprise

Just sent out an order for my Blues Junior, a Laney VC30 112, and some AKG K 451s.

Tubey goodness, I can't wait! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] B)

Pics and clips will be included of course.

The wait will be excruciating :(

Congrats...! Let us know when you get the gear. BTW I'll be in Boston the first two weeks in July. [biggrin]

Wait a minute, Dave I knew you were from the City, DAS, are you in Boston as well?

we should have a live lounge session in July.

Well, my strat hardly leaves my side outside work... and my Les Paul is being set up in preparation for the Laney to boot. I'll have to work it all out :P

Wait a minute, Dave I knew you were from the City, DAS, are you in Boston as well?

we should have a live lounge session in July.

Haha I'm 40 minutes or so North of the Hub :P close enough to feel free moving in and out of the city

Archived