Gibson Brands Forums

Banner LG2

RichG

I have seen LTW on the other channel and SGGW quite a bit - what a great player! He has an instruction DVD on Homespun Tapes if anyone is interested.

And now he has a Gibson LG2 Banner!

SO

When I click on this link above and then play the videos on his page, they stop/start/konk it. Really annoying!

As an experiment, I tried it on my iPad, then my MacBook then the better half's Galaxy thingo and finally on the Dill Pig (DELL work computer), and his videos stop/start on all computers!

Does anybody else get the same problem with his video? I am just trying to sort out if this is caused by our broadband or perhaps my modem....I have this problem a lot.

BluesKing777.

I have seen LTW on the other channel and SGGW quite a bit - what a great player! He has an instruction DVD on Homespun Tapes if anyone is interested.

And now he has a Gibson LG2 Banner!

SO

When I click on this link above and then play the videos on his page, they stop/start/konk it. Really annoying!

As an experiment, I tried it on my iPad, then my MacBook then the better half's Galaxy thingo and finally on the Dill Pig (DELL work computer), and his videos stop/start on all computers!

Does anybody else get the same problem with his video? I am just trying to sort out if this is caused by our broadband or perhaps my modem....I have this problem a lot.

BluesKing777.

Same here, you jus need to let it run, press play and then pause while the stream doownloads (which takes forever) and then come back to it in 5 mins.

OK, Toby's server is on a 1 wire dial-up. But he remains a great player and person. Plus,now he's got a Banner Gibson!

Total agreement!

Look up his videos (lots) on YouTube if anyone wants to see him play a whole range of acoustic guitars. Look under - you guessed it - Toby Walker!

BluesKing777.

Archived