Gibson Brands Forums

Some Guitar Photos

BluesKing777

Beautiful - and mister Spider shows his strings too. .

Ha!

And his fangs......

Yes, a nice seat to look at, but foolhardy to sit and strum...spiders, wasp, bees, snakes, birds, weird guy next door with v8 pool filter...etc.....better to go back to the music room to play...

Great light for photos ( and for Mr Monet to paint!)

BluesKing777.

But the apple BK777, is pretty heavy sign in garden of bliss, isn't it. .

Ha ha!

Good eyes, Em7,

The Apple is a stamp of ownership and a code for grabbing the right case at the right moment. I started looking for different stickers than the usual music shop ones when I took my friend's identical, but alas, broken National case after a night of picking joys and other distractions. [blink] at his place where he also has the same emerald case you like as well!

A jam night I use to go to had the awful rule where to book your spot, you had to put your case in a line.....with an unusual sticker, I can keep an eye on, and spot, my Fender from approximately 400 feet!

BluesKing777.

Thanx OWF.

I think the lens/camera I used make it look better than it really is - probably the lens of choice for my own photo..I mean general portrait photography....

And the beautiful purple only lasts a few weeks and then back to drab, so I am glad I made an effort to capture it.

Back to the music room - it is dangerous out there!

BluesKing777.

Archived