Gibson Brands Forums

Pics of Family Arsenal w/ New F'ers

SilverLesterStd

Gang, I know I've been oweing you these pics for awhile, but I've been quite busy playing, working and dealing with illness. I finally just grabbed the camera and started clicking. I was waiting for a sunny day, but we aren't getting many of those lately. WTF, I just snapped them indoors tonight. I'm not the best with camera in hand. I hope you will like them.

NewAdditions1-1.jpg

The new (to me) Tele & my son's new J-Bass. Woa! Don't become indignant! There is more eye candy form the Big G coming up.

Arsenal2-1-1.jpg

Here's the whole electric gang.

SonsWeapons-1.jpg

The '07 VM & '08 J-Bass are my son's weapons.

Lesters1-1.jpg

Lastly, these are pics of our Les Pauls. Can you feel the tone leaking out of this pic?

Nice pics man' date=' nice guitars and kickass bass! Thanks for sharing with us, I know work and "important" stuff can be so time consuming one can overlook the really important stuff: sharing pics of fantastic instruments with the guys.

Keep 'em comming man...[/quote']

Thanks Thunder. You are so right on the REALLY important stuff. I'll take some more pics when the sun decides to show. Taking picks is also a good excuse to give these players a thorough cleaning.

Archived