Gibson Brands Forums

Just found out who stole my hair...

Thundergod

As some of you might know, a couple of weeks ago (or a month ago IDK) I got a haircut... As I loved my hair I asked the guy to let me keep mine, but misteriously it was gone...

Now this guy ckledzepplin.jpg=D> goes ahead and posts the following pic... and somehow I dont think it is a coincidence...:-k

Give me back my hair man... please? (I think its mine... just compare...oh and I think he's got my guitar too... )

ckledzepplin's

l_066f11acaa2f413b89067025caea2c6e.jpg

thundergod's

DSC02026.jpg

Of course this thread is a joke... I have nothing against hair robbers and identity suplanters O:) ...

I was rooting through some old crap having a clearout the other day, and I found an old film reel can, a 35mm roll about 6inches across. Couldn't for the life of me think what it was, but I knew it was not a film I knew about, so I opened it up to see what it WAS.....

I cannot describe the jolt to the pit of the stomach I got.

It was my pony-tail, cut off in it's entirety to enable me to visit family in Spain in the mid-seventies - Franco's goons used to really work over hippies in those days, and I couldn't/wouldn't take the risk.....

My lady back then was a hairdresser, and got a real neat cut off it, and tied it with some medical bandage thing. Perfectly preserved and over a foot long, make a grand fly-swish, or a hairpiece - though my family don't loose their hair apart from a little at the front in their sixties.....

Thundergod - I hope you find yours man.

The hair or the guitar? That black standard wouldnt get much on ebay... I would report it as a fake... the hair tho... between jesse' date=' AXE, and oilpit the price could increase to 50s les paul level...[/quote']

That's not possible..... Its not Brazillian...

Flight959

+1

hella gay

SRV-Zeppelin' date='

you like SRV and switchfoot?

weird weird weird

[/quote']

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I had to comment on this...

I like Switchfoot. Despite the gay comments, they are one of my favourite bands. So is SRV, and Zep, Jimi Hendrix, as well as GnR, Billy Talent, Relient K, and April Wine. (those last 4 get honourable mention.)

I like Switchfoot due to their diversity as a band. SRV, Zep and Jimi are great, but I can't listen to an entire album of any one of those artists without getting bored. I'm just one of those people that has to constantly keep switching tunes (which is why I always keep my iPod on "shuffle.") The great thing about Switchfoot is that no two of their songs sound the same; they cover a lot of different styles. (on an interesting note, apparently Zep was their biggest influence...)

For all you that say Switchfoot is mega-gay, you should try attending one of their concerts.... they're super-high energy. (or at least they were... I think they've slowed down recently.) If you've listened to a Switchfoot album and decided you don't like them, fair enough; but if you (talking to Jesse and V here) are calling them gay based on their radio hits and the premise that they're Christian (just throwing that out there) then give them a chance before you criticize them.

alright... that's it. (for now...)

you know I am just kidding right? eusa_whistle.gif

I think I am going to make my signature a permtanent "p-p-p-please dont leave the forum "8-[ ?

Don't worry Thunder' date= I'm not going anywhere... even if someone posted another "****" picture with me as the subject, I'd just shrug off their extreme lack of maturity and wouldn't let it bother me...

thunder i stole it and made clones

...damn... thats gotta be against the law... Im gonna have to hire those 6th dy guys to go to your place and take care of them clones... =P~

Really man, a friend looked at that pic and he said he could swear that was me in them...

Archived