Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

Dub-T-123

Just got a BOSS OC-2 in the mail today. If you don't know, it's a pretty cool analog octave down pedal. You can mix in one octave down, two octaves down, and your clean signal.

Being that it's analog the tracking isn't great, especially with chords, but if you compensate with your guitar's controls and playing technique the sound is pretty rewarding.

It's a fun pedal! As you can see mine is in pretty rough cosmetic shape but it works great and I wasn't looking to spend much on it so I can't complain.

photo_zps6d8b3ae1.jpg

I'm also using one of my fuzzes in this clip because hey if you want clean low sounds just get a bass

Good score Dub! I've still got mine - they have a particular unique sound though as you say don't really work with chords except 2-note power chords; I found a compressor in front of it makes a big difference.

I've had a NPD myself this week, I'll have to take some shots.

Good score Dub! I've still got mine - they have a particular unique sound though as you say don't really work with chords except 2-note power chords; I found a compressor in front of it makes a big difference.

I've had a NPD myself this week, I'll have to take some shots.

Yeah the sound is much different than a digital pitch shifter like a whammy. I actually have a PS-5 "Super Shifter" coming in the mail as well

What did you get?!

What did you get?!

OK then,excuse this hijack!I sold my E-Bow (never got the hang of it) and a Morley Stereo Vol pedal on ebay and got this:

Blender_zps3b6a2d3f.jpg

Blenderinside_zpsac7a11fa.jpg

Made by Vintage Technologies who is Tracy Sands (Bad Cat amps), Blackface Deluxe Trem (Pulse) on left and Toad fuzz (Grind) on right (when right way up). Battery only. Sounds amazing awesome, you'd love this one!

Archived