Gibson Brands Forums

Another... You know you are getting old when thread

Rabs

I lift my arms high to see the original placement of my boobs when I'm in a dressing room or out of the shower in the bathroom.

I know I'm old when I have to do the same thing Izzy does to get my boobs where they belong!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know because I went to a Burlesque show last night and, once it was done just before midnight, I saw the crowd grouping and hanging out and all I could think was, "I should get home before the drunks take to the streets but I'll stop and get a gallon of milk first."

Mind you, the dancers are hanging out in their kimonos with little clothes underneath and all I can think is, "milk and home safely." #-o

when you young the doctor tells you if you do drugs your going to die but when you old they tell you if you don't do drugs your going to die

Well, considering some of the "side effects" of the drugs, nowadays...maybe dieing ain't that bad?!

Who knows? Only those, that have gone on, before...and, they ain't talkin'! [biggrin]

CB

Well, considering some of the "side effects" of the drugs, nowadays...maybe dieing ain't that bad?!

Who knows? Only those, that have gone on, before...and, they ain't talkin'! [biggrin]

CB

No kidding. Have you ever listened to the "possible side effects may include..." disclaimers? [scared] Everything from impotence to incontinence to blindness to instant death, but "ask your Doctor if XXX is right for you." Yeah, right, I'm on the phone right now...NOT.

No kidding. Have you ever listened to the "possible side effects may include..." disclaimers? [scared] Everything from impotence to incontinence to blindness to instant death, but "ask your Doctor if XXX is right for you." Yeah, right, I'm on the phone right now...NOT.

Well, we all know the drug companies are "covering their backsides," with the disclaimers,

BUT...I know folks who've had serious side effect issues, with prescription drugs, and the

side effects they have to claim, anymore...would actually be funny, if they weren't so serious!

Like I'm going to risk death, to get rid of a rash, or an allergy, or some such?! [tongue][unsure]

Add to that, the cost of some of these drugs (1-2 GRAND, per pill, for some cancer meds)...pfffft,

put a air bubble, in my IV, and just toss me in a ditch, and cover me up!

CB

Archived