Gibson Brands Forums

anyone interested in my 58 Country Westen ?

ol fred

1958 Country Western for sale. All serious offers considered. Pictures here https://www.facebook...NeverSweatRanch Details available via email or PM

I've been drooling about this from the minute I saw your FB post...and if I were in a position to buy, you'd be my first call, no doubt about it.

Do you have soundclips up anywhere? (It aids the sweet dream..)

Surprised youre selling it Fred, always thought this was your favourite. Isnt it the one that Ren once remarked was one of the best maintained CW's he's ever seen .. ?

Same one Mark, it is my favorite but I want someone who can appreciate it to have it when I can't play anymore.

I've been drooling about this from the minute I saw your FB post...and if I were in a position to buy, you'd be my first call, no doubt about it.

Do you have soundclips up anywhere? (It aids the sweet dream..)

Sorry Annie no clips. No recording gear. Nick and Rob have both played it. LOUD n Sweet, Like buttah

Same one Mark, it is my favorite but I want someone who can appreciate it to have it when I can't play anymore.

I can't believe I'm reading this...how sad, Fred.

If you are going to move the guitar along, why not celebrate it a bit more with an Auction at your Jam Weekend? Just an idea.

BluesKing777.

I can't believe I'm reading this...how sad, Fred.

If you are going to move the guitar along, why not celebrate it a bit more with an Auction at your Jam Weekend? Just an idea.

BluesKing777.

Not really so sad, more wood in my music room than I know what to do with. We're giving thought to either ending SANSJAM after this year or making it a public event. If we go public I could use toe money to purchase sound equipment. I am going to keep it until the jam is over and then take the highest bid.

1958.....my birth year.....hhhmmmmm......if only she was a lefty!

Wouldn't that be sweet. I'm also a lefty but I never learned to play that way. Current bid is $3000.00 bidding closes july 1st, after the jam.

Archived