Gibson Brands Forums

my new es 339 pro vintage sunburst

I got my new es 339 pro yesterday, i'll must say thanks epiphone its all what you promise and so much more. the sound is so great, its play's fatastic. I'll love my les paul standard, this is a whole different guitar the es give me everything i dream't off. this is a winner i'll mean this you must try him to feel what words can't say.

greetz from belgium and thanks key music for the exelent service

I got my new es 339 pro yesterday, i'll must say thanks epiphone its all what you promise and so much more. the sound is so great, its play's fatastic. I'll love my les paul standard, this is a whole different guitar the es give me everything i dream't off. this is a winner i'll mean this you must try him to feel what words can't say.

greetz from belgium and thanks key music for the exelent service

[tongue] Need pictures or it didn't happen! Just kidding, enjoy her.

Congrats on your 339, and welcome to the forums!!

thanks the more i play the more i'll love it. its just when i grab it from the wall its feels right, how they can made it for that price. and the the sound is just unbelievable. its not a giby but its comes close i buy this ones not to have a a cheap giby, but just epihone produce just ecxelent guitars and for a price that payable for everyone hanks epi

I got my new es 339 pro yesterday

Me too! And I'm totally satisfied with my Epiphones (also have Dot and LP Standard). I like the size and weight of the 339.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. [scared]

gtr470.jpg

Archived