Gibson Brands Forums

Gas: How do you spell relief?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty much set with two basses. I could do with one, but I do like having a fretless, and a fretted bass. It would be nice if Gibson made a fretless bass. :rolleyes:

Just caught up with all the action on this thread....

WOW!

What a lovely-looking bunch of guits you guys have amassed between yourselves!

The J-35, of course, is very sweet indeed.

The 'board on the Ricky is especiallygorgeous.

Scot really shouldn't have posted that link...................Bad Boy, Scot! Now I Want One ! ! !................lol!

And I've spoken with Donny re: his 'Intended' already.

Great stuff, guys! Have one each!

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

P.

I like your new Rick bass too :) we are all lucky to have such wonderful toys. This is my sixth electric and I have an acoustic so I in fact do have one for each day of the week now. :)

Cool, next you will have to think about breaking your day down so you can play more than one per day. Oh, wait I do that now, oh oh, if I start thinking about that too much I will have to add some more toys to my collection, but not right now. I am going to enjoy mine as I hope you all will, too. Yippee!!!! [smile]

Just caught up with all the action on this thread....

WOW!

What a lovely-looking bunch of guits you guys have amassed between yourselves!

The J-35, of course, is very sweet indeed.

The 'board on the Ricky is especiallygorgeous.

Scot really shouldn't have posted that link...................Bad Boy, Scot! Now I Want One ! ! !................lol!

And I've spoken with Donny re: his 'Intended' already.

Great stuff, guys! Have one each!

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

P.

Thanks, P. The J-35 is great, I am going to play it until I can't move my fingers anymore. About the bass I love the color of that Rickenbacker so much that I might have to learn to play bass so I can have an excuse to get one. :)

Thanks, P. The J-35 is great, I am going to play it until I can't move my fingers anymore. About the bass I love the color of that Rickenbacker so much that I might have to learn to play bass so I can have an excuse to get one. :)

[biggrin]

Very great! [thumbup]

Thanks, CP. I am going to get off the forum shortly and take it out and play for an hour or so. The finish is so cool and I have never had a guitar that is so slippery, because of it. I just hope that I can make it sound half as good as some of the demos on line. It plays pretty easy, now I just have to get used to the feel of it. It's going to be so much fun to play this thing. Another thing, I was impressed with Sweetwaters set up, I took it out of the box and it was totally in tune, unreal. [biggrin]

This was kinda' GAS, but not really. Well,………. yeah. My brother was going to sell "Mabel", the SG Std. Walnut I swapped with him. So I got it back from him.

otJTFQG.jpg

I guess a rescue is the right term. He was going to sell it for so much less than it's worth. The SG Std. means more to me to than the extra cash I gave him for it, to get it back. I have to admit, it rounds out my basses. Now, which one do I want to play next. tBohgfp.gif

I guess a rescue is the right term. He was going to sell it for so much less than it's worth. The SG Std. means more to me to than the extra cash I gave him for it, to get it back. I have to admit, it rounds out my basses. Now, which one do I want to play next. tBohgfp.gif

Well, you could have all of them plugged in and ready to go sitting right in front of you and just switch off from song to song. We could set up some kind of Skype concert and form a cyber band, so we could all show off our new toys live. (although, I don't know how that would all work, just a wild hair in my brain) [smile]

Beautiful

Thanks; I think it's the best 4003 I've had. Lucky I guess, I got it sight unseen from SamAsh.com "Electric Lady" was created in the 39th week of Sept. 2013. That's one day in Sept. 23-27th.

Thanks; I think it's the best 4003 I've had. Lucky I guess, I got it sight unseen from SamAsh.com "Electric Lady" was created in the 39th week of Sept. 2013. That's one day in Sept. 23-27th.

I have my guitar's birthday's written down too, lol

Archived