Gibson Brands Forums

picture limited to Kb limit

the dog

The forum is limiting me to a certain amount of Kb.

I have to delete pictures to post new ones.

How can I post pictures without having to delete?

Use a website like photobucket (or imgur if you don't want to make a photobucket account) to upload your images, then put the links in your post, and the images will show up.

-Ryan

Use a website like photobucket (or imgur if you don't want to make a photobucket account) to upload your images, then put the links in your post, and the images will show up.

-Ryan

But aren't I still limited to the amount of Kb?

But aren't I still limited to the amount of Kb?

No.. when you upload from the insert image button you are uploading to the Gibson server and they only give you 500k.. When you upload to an image hosting site you are uploading it to their servers and just posting a link... (and they give you something like 10gb)

No.. when you upload from the insert image button you are uploading to the Gibson server and they only give you 500k.. When you upload to an image hosting site you are uploading it to their servers and just posting a link... (and they give you something like 10gb)

Thanks Rabs

-Ryan

Ryan, I had to open up Word and insert pictures, then saved it as PDF file which reduced it down to numbers that the forum allowed me to post. There probably are other ways to do it, but it was a easy way to post 5-6 pictures at one time. [wink]

Archived