Gibson Brands Forums

eBay auction- J45

jannusguy2

Colorado recreation... Het might not be a bad buy at this 2 grand level.

You're the man! Colorado recreation. I need to move west! Actually this guitar is not far from me. I have emailed the seller asking for an in hand evaluation but no reply...

Saw it. Don't oversized bridges normally grow north to south, not east->west? Might not be too pain-less if the new owner decides to go back to original. Seller sounds innocent enough (maybe selling a loved one's guitar), but is somehow able to speak to the guitar's intonation. Great patina (<-or insert other euphemism here).

Interesting that the bridge was probably replaced long ago, from the looks of it. That multi-ring rosette suggest a pretty early one, I would guess.

It's going to go for a lot more than 2K, no matter what.

Can't tell if it has a truss rod or not. Pictures are pretty lousy. If it's nearby, it's worth driving a couple of hours to see, for sure.

Interesting that the bridge was probably replaced long ago, from the looks of it. That multi-ring rosette suggest a pretty early one, I would guess.

It's going to go for a lot more than 2K, no matter what.

Can't tell if it has a truss rod or not. Pictures are pretty lousy. If it's nearby, it's worth driving a couple of hours to see, for sure.

I am with Nick on this one. It will likely rise north of 2K.

And with Rob also....the bridge is 'horrible'....not original....and needs to go!

....NC recreation [woot]

Archived