Gibson Brands Forums

Gibsons at Glastonbury

blindboygrunt

Robert plant and his band at Glastonbury can be watched on the bbc iplayer.

First song babe I'm gonna leave you showcases a j35 rather brilliantly, I think. And later a songwriter comes out.

The j35 has a wire coming from the soundhole , from under a feedback buster , and is taped to theunderside of the fretboard. What's that for? Anyone know?

Robert plant and his band at Glastonbury can be watched on the bbc iplayer.

I assume you are in the U.K.? I find a lot of things on the BBC that I would like to see and hear, but most of them are only available to those in the U.K. and a lot of the others say something is wrong with the content and can't be viewed. Anyone know a way around these limitations? I guess I could download them but I don't want to clutter up my computer just to watch a short clip.

I assume you are in the U.K.? I find a lot of things on the BBC that I would like to see and hear, but most of them are only available to those in the U.K. and a lot of the others say something is wrong with the content and can't be viewed. Anyone know a way around these limitations? I guess I could download them but I don't want to clutter up my computer just to watch a short clip.

I got the same message, which sent my iPad into a tailspin......

When it recovered, I went to YouTube, searched Glastonbury 2014 and the whole 6000 gigs are there! I then searched Robert Plant Glastonbury 2014......

BluesKing777.

I got the same message, which sent my iPad into a tailspin......

When it recovered, I went to YouTube, searched Glastonbury 2014 and the whole 6000 gigs are there! I then searched Robert Plant Glastonbury 2014......

BluesKing777.

Ah, good ol' YouTube. Thanks.

There are ways of doing it by using proxy settings. I don't really want to say much more but you can of course google all of this yourself ;)

Archived