Gibson Brands Forums

Some excitement last night

ksdaddy

7 minutes ago, ksdaddy said:

I should have been more clear. When I said she overdosed, I neglected to say they found her dead in her car. 

A direct quote from a late friend: 

“Drugs f*** up everything they touch.”

Oh man. 
Very sad. 

Sorry for my earlier posting (now deleted). 

I foolishly read the few opening postings and responses, and never even noticed that the thread was six or seven years old. 

I gotta pay more attention!!

🙁

Yeah, I noticed it was in 2014.  Reminds me when my best friend stole my Dodge Colt race car and  the small block chevy 8 second engine, also the hemi and 2 sets of heads and had it all sold before i found out. Deb & I were in Hawaii on our honeymoon.  I got ripped off for over  $50,000.00. 

KSD,   thanks for this.  Read it from beginning to the sad ending.  Hope one of us here reading it will take away something that helps save a life where they may know someone like Anna.   

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation."   How do you know, when getting a deli sandwich, if the young girl making it for you is making her last sandwich ever?    If we could only treat everyone that way.