Gibson Brands Forums

If looks could kill...

J4T5

I'm not really a 3 pickup guy or gold hardware enthusiast but this particular picture of the P93 is just killer:

large.jpg

I've got this as my Computer Desktop Wallpaper so I can see what I don't have.....yet :P

I truly believe you'll be quite happy the day that arrives. I know I certainly was msp_thumbup.gif These things are a modern classic, fun and easy to play (well, it is for me), just a really cool electric guitarmsp_thumbup.gif Just look at it...

hey, you are...lol

I'm not really a 3 pickup guy or gold hardware enthusiast but this particular picture of the P93 is just killer:

large.jpg

I've got this as my Computer Desktop Wallpaper so I can see what I don't have.....yet :P

I had one, when they first came out! LOVED IT..BUT :rolleyes:[crying] , ended up trading it,

on a '61 (Reissue) Gibson SG! LOVE the SG, too!

I WILL buy another P-93, though! [biggrin] I honestly think it's one of Epiphone's Best

guitars, and values, all things considered! And, it's unique, too. [thumbup]

CB

large.jpg

large.jpgAnd then there's this one.....

Would prefer the red one despite of liking chrome over nickel over gold plating.

Archived